Request for OPUS

From: Frank Valdes (valdes)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 18:33:22 MST

Dear Opus Team,

I would like to request the Opus software and documentation. I will be
experimenting with setting up a pipeline for our Mosaic camera and for
survey projects. At this point it is just a serious evaluation. It
may be that someone who attended the AURA collaboration workshop from
NOAO has what I need so if you know this tell me who to check with.
The systems will be one or both of Solaris on Suns and Redhat Linux.

One question I did not see immediately in the FAQ is if Opus becomes
a component of software that we want to export to users, is there any
barrier to doing that?

Yours,
Frank Valdes
Scientist